Looking Good Feeling Great Ladies 50 and Over
Copyright © Nina Bagnall, 2012.
Ladies, when we reach our fifties we need to be more self aware.
The appearance of a lot of women when they reach their middle forties seems to change. Inexplicably they, with gusto I might add, suddenly begin to look older.
It might have something to do with how our bodies start to change and it gets to be more of a chore to keep that stomach flat, hips thin and bottoms pert. Does this sound familiar? “I don’t care anymore, I just want to eat and drink what I want and not worry about my figure.”
Our bodies are a miracle, of which we should all be very proud. It’s not just for the young to be thinking of their hair, figure, and what they eat.
This practise should be carried through no matter what age we have reached.
Never should looking after your self be an “afterthought,” as it often comes to be later in life.
Its time, ladies, to bring this afterthought to the forefront of your life and to prioritize your day by setting aside time in the morning and evening for the body, mind and soul.
Stop lamenting, visit:
Remember the body has to have balance otherwise it’s out of sync.
Buy the book. It will act as your reference bible. You will wonder how you ever got along without it.
- How Diet Doctors Lose Weight (charmshealthbeauty.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know What You’re Eating? You Sure About That? (shareitfitness.com)
- Don’t splash out on expensive diet clubs – take action! (money-advice.co.uk)
- How to get a perfect body? (augentumfs.com)
- Guys vs. girth (naplesnews.com)
- Diet Plan Meet the Summer Challenge of Weight Loss (rankingdiet.wordpress.com)
- A Nod to the Vegans of the World (Diet Tips From Scott Jurek, Ultrarunner And Vegan) (thepainterspalate.wordpress.com)
- My Sexy Revolution starts Now! (cheryllikestoshare.wordpress.com)
- Think Losing Weight Is A Pipe Dream? Make Weight Loss A Reality With These Simple Tips! (harrygillies.typepad.com)
- Seen At 11: The DNA Diet (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Dietary advice (danieldiederichfarmer.wordpress.com)
- Adventures in Healthy Eating Transitions- An Interview with Britney (thevegetablecentrickitchen.com)
- What’s Involved in Maintaining Your Weight Once You’ve Lost A Lot of Weight (mariaslastdiet.com)
- A Diet That Doesn’t Restrict (happykaylieplace.com)
- Diet Tips For Summer (rankingdiet.wordpress.com)
- Diet Smart (whatevertheroute.wordpress.com)