Author: Madison Meadows
It sometimes happens that a man and a woman meet and instantly recognize the other half of themselves behind the eyes of each other. The eyes have been rightly called ‘the windows of the soul.’ Even their voices are familiar to each other’s ears, like a remembered chord of music. These are two who immediately sense the unalterable fact that they have been- are- and must always be One; even though they might have fought against their fate for centuries and struggled in vain to escape their linked destiny. Almost at the first moment they meet and gaze upon each other their spirits rush together in joyful recognition, ignoring all convention and custom, all social rules of behavior, driven by an inner knowing too overwhelming to be denied. Inexplicately, often without a word being spoken, they know that only through each other can they hope to find wholeness- only when they’re together can they both be Complete in every way.
Somehow, they feel Immortal, and they are, for this level of love can bestow the beginning knowledge of the attainment of several centuries longevity in the same flesh body on the Earth plane. A man and woman who are soul mates hardly need to speak the words ‘I love you,’ knowing as surely as they do that they must belong to each other. No man can break the tie between Twin Souls, not even themselves. Nor can any energy in the Universe. The force that created them is all powerful and indestructible.
This kind of instant magnetic attraction is often called ‘love at first sight,’ which is no accident of fate, but very real. The crossing of their paths has been predestined on a Higher Level of Awareness. Certain spiritual energies are at work to bring about their meeting. Even when the Soul Mate is at last discovered, there are often many complications and testings of wortiness which cause temporary pain. Only in continually and consistently practicing tolorance and forgiveness can the hurt be allivated. Only the heart knows how to lead you into Union with the soul of the one you love.
Reference ~ Love Signs by Linda Goodman
About the Author
I am married with two kids. I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I blog about my mystical/spiritual experiences I’ve had since I was a child. I share those experiences now as insight to those whom have had similiar experiences, or are just searching for a deeper meaning in their lives.
- How Do You Know If You’ve Met Your Twin? (figsandgrapes.wordpress.com)
- Twin Soul Relationship (111channelings.wordpress.com)
- Plinky Prompt: Do You Believe In Soul Mates? (hibernationnow.wordpress.com)
- Wandering Souls,Soul Mates (shras789.wordpress.com)
- Who’s Your Literary Soul Mate? (emiliajordan.com)
- STOP DRAMA-ING, AND START DREAMING… WITH EYES OPEN… REBOOT IS HERE… by PSG… (2012indyinfo.com)
- Soul Mates (magnoliabeginnings.org)
- Day152: All You Need is Love (bluerosegirl08.wordpress.com)
- NEVER ENDING STORY added a discussion to the group TWIN-FLAMES REUNITED (community.humanityhealing.net)
- Soulmates. (ankhsandspeakerboxx.wordpress.com)