Will science stop drunk drivers?
Putting an end to drinking and driving? It would be nice if you could go out to a party, restaurant or bar and then take a nano-pill to sober up before driving home.
- Scientists use enzymes to sober up inebriated mice (theverge.com)
- Nanocapsules Sober Up Drunken Mice (technologyreview.com)
- Nanocapsules offer swifter sobriety to drunk mice (wired.co.uk)
- New Nanocapsule Medicine Could Sober You Up in Seconds (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Nanocapsule Sobers Up Mice In Record Time, Could Lead To Pills That Stop Your Drunk Cold (geekosystem.com)
- New Nanocapsule Medicine Could Sober You Up in Seconds (gizmodo.com)
- Mice Get Drunk For Science, May Help Humans Sober Up (escapistmagazine.com)
- Could the Sobriety Pill Be on Its Way? (animalnewyork.com)
- A nanotechnology pill as cure for the common hangover? (nanowerk.com)
Posted on February 19, 2013, in In the News, Science and tagged Alcohol intoxication, Blood alcohol content, Driving under the influence, Enzyme, Health, Nature Nanotechnology. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.