- In the News
This Day in History
Article of the Day
Quote of the Day
Word of the Day
- Animal Rights (7)
- Books (6)
- Business (11)
- Education (2)
- Entertainment (191)
- From the editor (59)
- Green (46)
- Health (54)
- Sexuality (10)
- Humanities (32)
- In the News (165)
- Inspiration (373)
- Paranormal (224)
- Quotes (2)
- Relationships (1)
- Religion (275)
- Science (166)
- Society (123)
Tagsalternative belief Bible buddhism canada Carl Jung catholic catholicism christianity consciousness earth God guru Health hindu hinduism hindus India In the News jesus jesus christ judaism jung meditation Music mysticism New Age peace Philosophy poetry pope psi Psychology rajan zed Religion Religion and Spirituality remote viewing Roma sociology steve hammons The Love Guru Unidentified flying object United States war zed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Arwa Damon: Freeze-frame momentsIt was the war everyone just wanted to forget. But from a tiny red shoe in the rubble to a resident who rebelled against al Qaeda, CNN's Arwa Damon remembers the many freeze-frame moments caused by war.
- Jessica Lynch, others: Where are they now?Ten years ago this week, President George W. Bush announced the United States and coalition forces had begun military action against Iraq. Here's a look back at some of the people who made headlines during the war.
- Photos: Enduring images
- When the tornado hit, they were readyWhen an EF5 tornado touched down in Moore, Oklahoma, this week, Tad Agoglia and his First Response Team of America were stationed at a hotel about 30 miles away, ready to take action.
- Troubled youth run 'old skool' bistroAs a juvenile corrections officer in Southern California, Teresa Goines found it rewarding to work with troubled youth and help them turn their lives around.
- Arwa Damon: Freeze-frame moments
- London attack victim's widow speaks of 'our future together'The family of the young British soldier who was killed in a brutal daytime slaying spoke at a press conference on Friday, including his widow who talked about their plans for the future.
- Russia says Assad regime willing to attend Syria peace talksThe Syrian government has agreed "in principle" to attend a conference proposed by Russia and the United States on ending the country's civil war, Russia's Foreign Ministry say. However, Damascus has not issued a definitive statement on the talks.
- Washington bridge collapse caused by Alberta trucker, police say Washington State police say an Alberta trucker was responsible for hitting a steel beam precipitating a bridge collapse on one of the busiest routes in the American northwest.
- 3D printing of airway tube helps save U.S. babyIn a medical first, doctors used plastic particles and a 3D laser printer to create an airway splint to save the life of a baby boy who used to stop breathing nearly every day.
- Airbus lands safely at Heathrow with engine smokingA British Airways jet made an emergency landing at London's Heathrow Airport Friday after developing a technical problem after takeoff. TV footage showed smoke streaming from one of the engines.
- London attack victim's widow speaks of 'our future together'
- Afghan Taliban attack central KabulAfghan security forces battle insurgents for several hours in the centre of the capital, Kabul, following an attack claimed by the Taliban.
- Two held after plane alert over UKTwo men are held on suspicion of endangerment of an aircraft after RAF jets were scrambled to escort a Pakistan Airlines plane in UK airspace.
- Higher IQ link to good concentrationPeople with higher IQs are faster at detecting small moving objects but slower at noticing larger background ones, say US researchers.
- Extra police heading for StockholmReinforcements of specially trained police are being sent to Stockholm after five nights of unprecedented rioting in the capital's suburbs.
- Woolwich: Security services defendedThe UK government defends the security services against criticism they missed signs which might have helped prevent the murder of a soldier in London.
- Afghan Taliban attack central Kabul
- Attack of the hornetsMy first midi composition/recording… part trance, dance and classical tone poem. Am waiting for a midi cable (in the mail) that hopefully will connect my piano kbd to computer. The notes were played on the computer keypad… so no chord changes… just a one-line exploration.
- been bz but not too bz to do my online volunteer work!Heading says it all. Here’s the last four Q&A’s I’ve done at Allexperts.com, where I volunteer in several categories. I love volunteering. It’s a great way to stay on top of a wide variety of issues and also to see what real people are concerned about (instead of just academics or New Agey publishers). Paranormal […]
- tulipstulips, a photo by earthpages on Flickr. This pic was one of a series taken last weekend at Edwards Gardens, Toronto. It’s a nice park, full of newlyweds getting wedding pics, etc. I used another pic from the same series for my blog banner.
- Interesting Katy Perry version of Head Over Heels (classic 80s tune by Tears for Fears)
- Attack of the hornets
Earthpages.org & Earthpages.ca copyright © Michael W. Clark 2013. All rights reserved.