- In the News
This Day in History
Article of the Day
Quote of the Day
Word of the Day
- Animal Rights (7)
- Books (6)
- Business (11)
- Education (2)
- Entertainment (191)
- From the editor (59)
- Green (46)
- Health (54)
- Sexuality (10)
- Humanities (32)
- In the News (165)
- Inspiration (373)
- Paranormal (224)
- Quotes (2)
- Relationships (1)
- Religion (275)
- Science (166)
- Society (123)
Tagsalternative belief Bible buddhism canada Carl Jung catholic catholicism christianity consciousness earth God guru Health hindu hinduism hindus India In the News jesus jesus christ judaism jung meditation Music mysticism New Age peace Philosophy poetry pope psi Psychology rajan zed Religion Religion and Spirituality remote viewing Roma sociology steve hammons The Love Guru Unidentified flying object United States war zed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Arwa Damon: Freeze-frame momentsIt was the war everyone just wanted to forget. But from a tiny red shoe in the rubble to a resident who rebelled against al Qaeda, CNN's Arwa Damon remembers the many freeze-frame moments caused by war.
- Jessica Lynch, others: Where are they now?Ten years ago this week, President George W. Bush announced the United States and coalition forces had begun military action against Iraq. Here's a look back at some of the people who made headlines during the war.
- Photos: Enduring images
- Troubled youth run 'old skool' bistroAs a juvenile corrections officer in Southern California, Teresa Goines found it rewarding to work with troubled youth and help them turn their lives around.
- Pregnant and homeless: The real costMartha Ryan couldn't believe it. She had never heard of women who were pregnant and homeless. But in one night, she met three.
- Arwa Damon: Freeze-frame moments
- Obama defends U.S. drone strikes, but not as 'cure-all'U.S. President Barack Obama defended America's controversial drone attacks as legal, effective and a necessary linchpin in an evolving U.S. counterterrorism policy, but he acknowledged the targeted strikes are no "cure-all."
- 3 injured in Washington state bridge collapseA Washington state bridge over a river collapsed Thursday evening, dumping two vehicles into the water and sparking a rescue effort by boats and divers who searched the chilly waterway north of Seattle.
- Jodi Arias jury deadlocks on penaltyThe judge in the Jodi Arias murder trial declared a mistrial in the penalty phase Thursday after the jury reported for a second time that it was deadlocked on whether to sentence her to life in prison or death for killing her boyfriend in 2008.
- Boy Scouts of America approve of gay youth membersThe Boy Scouts of America's National Council has voted to ease a long-standing ban and allow openly gay boys to be accepted as scouts.
- 2 more arrests linked to hacking death of British soldierWARNING: This story contains graphic content. Two more people have been arrested by officers investigating the hacking death of a U.K. soldier in London, say British police.
- Obama defends U.S. drone strikes, but not as 'cure-all'
- Obama defends 'just' drones warPresident Obama defends the use of drones as a "just war" of self-defence against deadly militants, and a campaign that has made America safer.
- Woolwich: Security services defendedThe UK government defends the security services against criticism they missed signs which might have helped prevent the murder of a soldier in London.
- Powerful quake off Russia east coastA strong earthquake strikes off the Kamchatka peninsula in Russia's far east, but an initial tsunami warning issued by the authorities is lifted.
- US Boy Scouts to allow gay membersThe Boy Scouts of America organisation votes to accept openly gay scouts, after a divisive campaign pitting liberals against some religious groups.
- Emergency runway closure at HeathrowHeathrow Airport's runways were closed after a plane made an emergency landing.
- Obama defends 'just' drones war
- Attack of the hornetsMy first midi composition/recording… part trance, dance and classical tone poem. Am waiting for a midi cable (in the mail) that hopefully will connect my piano kbd to computer. The notes were played on the computer keypad… so no chord changes… just a one-line exploration.
- been bz but not too bz to do my online volunteer work!Heading says it all. Here’s the last four Q&A’s I’ve done at Allexperts.com, where I volunteer in several categories. I love volunteering. It’s a great way to stay on top of a wide variety of issues and also to see what real people are concerned about (instead of just academics or New Agey publishers). Paranormal […]
- tulipstulips, a photo by earthpages on Flickr. This pic was one of a series taken last weekend at Edwards Gardens, Toronto. It’s a nice park, full of newlyweds getting wedding pics, etc. I used another pic from the same series for my blog banner.
- Interesting Katy Perry version of Head Over Heels (classic 80s tune by Tears for Fears)
- Attack of the hornets
Earthpages.org & Earthpages.ca copyright © Michael W. Clark 2013. All rights reserved.