- In the News
This Day in History
Article of the Day
Quote of the Day
Word of the Day
- Animal Rights (7)
- Books (6)
- Business (11)
- Education (2)
- Entertainment (191)
- From the editor (59)
- Green (46)
- Health (54)
- Sexuality (10)
- Humanities (32)
- In the News (165)
- Inspiration (373)
- Paranormal (224)
- Quotes (2)
- Relationships (1)
- Religion (275)
- Science (166)
- Society (123)
Tagsalternative belief Bible buddhism canada Carl Jung catholic catholicism christianity consciousness earth God guru Health hindu hinduism hindus India In the News jesus jesus christ judaism jung meditation Music mysticism New Age peace Philosophy poetry pope psi Psychology rajan zed Religion Religion and Spirituality remote viewing Roma sociology steve hammons The Love Guru Unidentified flying object United States war zed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Arwa Damon: Freeze-frame momentsIt was the war everyone just wanted to forget. But from a tiny red shoe in the rubble to a resident who rebelled against al Qaeda, CNN's Arwa Damon remembers the many freeze-frame moments caused by war.
- Jessica Lynch, others: Where are they now?Ten years ago this week, President George W. Bush announced the United States and coalition forces had begun military action against Iraq. Here's a look back at some of the people who made headlines during the war.
- Photos: Enduring images
- Troubled youth run 'old skool' bistroAs a juvenile corrections officer in Southern California, Teresa Goines found it rewarding to work with troubled youth and help them turn their lives around.
- Pregnant and homeless: The real costMartha Ryan couldn't believe it. She had never heard of women who were pregnant and homeless. But in one night, she met three.
- Arwa Damon: Freeze-frame moments
- Jodi Arias gives jailhouse interviews as jury mulls executionIn a surprise jailhouse interview just hours after a jury began deliberating her fate, Jodi Arias spoke out Tuesday about her murder trial, her many fights with her legal team and her belief that she 'deserves a second chance at freedom someday.'
- How the weather info that storm chasers use can keep you safeRadar imagery and a stream of weather information are readily available to the public when severe weather bears down.
- Harper in Peru for trade talks amid Senate expense scandalPrime Minister Stephen Harper will meet with business leaders and Peruvian politicians this morning as part of a four-day trip to South America that will focus on trade and bilateral relations, but is expected to be asked about the growing Senate expense scandal.
- Canadian killed in Iraq violence, Baird saysForeign Affairs Minister John Baird says a Canadian is among the dead in a spate of sectarian violence in Iraq that has killed more than 270 people in just the past week.
- Search for Oklahoma tornado survivors nearly completeRescue workers raced to complete the search for survivors and the dead in the Oklahoma City suburb where a mammoth tornado destroyed countless homes, cleared lots down to bare red earth and claimed 24 lives, including those of nine children.
- Jodi Arias gives jailhouse interviews as jury mulls execution
- US rescuers comb tornado-hit areaThe rescue effort after the Oklahoma twister that killed 24 people nears an end, as it emerges the storm was more powerful than thought.
- Ahmadinejad to contest bar on allyIran's President Ahmadinejad says he will contest the disqualification of his ally Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei from next month's presidential poll.
- Stockholm suburbs gripped by riotsRioters light fires and stone emergency services in the suburbs of the Swedish capital Stockholm for the third night running after a police shooting death.
- Tax and energy to dominate EU summitEU leaders will seek to curb tax evasion, which costs EU states 1tn euros a year, and bring down energy prices to boost competition.
- Vitamin C can kill drug-resistant TBVitamin C can kill multidrug-resistant TB in the lab, scientists reveal.
- US rescuers comb tornado-hit area
- Attack of the hornetsMy first midi composition/recording… part trance, dance and classical tone poem. Am waiting for a midi cable (in the mail) that hopefully will connect my piano kbd to computer. The notes were played on the computer keypad… so no chord changes… just a one-line exploration.
- been bz but not too bz to do my online volunteer work!Heading says it all. Here’s the last four Q&A’s I’ve done at Allexperts.com, where I volunteer in several categories. I love volunteering. It’s a great way to stay on top of a wide variety of issues and also to see what real people are concerned about (instead of just academics or New Agey publishers). Paranormal […]
- tulipstulips, a photo by earthpages on Flickr. This pic was one of a series taken last weekend at Edwards Gardens, Toronto. It’s a nice park, full of newlyweds getting wedding pics, etc. I used another pic from the same series for my blog banner.
- Interesting Katy Perry version of Head Over Heels (classic 80s tune by Tears for Fears)
- Attack of the hornets
Earthpages.org & Earthpages.ca copyright © Michael W. Clark 2013. All rights reserved.