- In the News
This Day in History
Article of the Day
Quote of the Day
Word of the Day
- Animal Rights (7)
- Books (6)
- Business (11)
- Education (2)
- Entertainment (191)
- From the editor (59)
- Green (46)
- Health (54)
- Sexuality (10)
- Humanities (32)
- In the News (165)
- Inspiration (372)
- Paranormal (223)
- Quotes (2)
- Relationships (1)
- Religion (275)
- Science (166)
- Society (123)
Tagsalternative belief Bible buddhism canada Carl Jung catholic catholicism christianity consciousness earth God guru Health hindu hinduism hindus India In the News jesus jesus christ judaism jung meditation Music mysticism New Age peace Philosophy poetry pope psi Psychology rajan zed Religion Religion and Spirituality remote viewing Roma sociology steve hammons The Love Guru Unidentified flying object United States war zed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Arwa Damon: Freeze-frame momentsIt was the war everyone just wanted to forget. But from a tiny red shoe in the rubble to a resident who rebelled against al Qaeda, CNN's Arwa Damon remembers the many freeze-frame moments caused by war.
- Jessica Lynch, others: Where are they now?Ten years ago this week, President George W. Bush announced the United States and coalition forces had begun military action against Iraq. Here's a look back at some of the people who made headlines during the war.
- Photos: Enduring images
- Troubled youth run 'old skool' bistroAs a juvenile corrections officer in Southern California, Teresa Goines found it rewarding to work with troubled youth and help them turn their lives around.
- Pregnant and homeless: The real costMartha Ryan couldn't believe it. She had never heard of women who were pregnant and homeless. But in one night, she met three.
- Arwa Damon: Freeze-frame moments
- Afghan legislators block law protecting womenAn Afghan legislator says conservative lawmakers have blocked approval of a law that aims to protect women's freedoms, saying parts of it violate Islamic principles.
- French president signs gay marriage into lawFrench President François Hollande has signed a law authorizing gay marriage and adoption by same-sex couples.
- Commuter trains collide in ConnecticutTwo commuter trains serving New York City collided in Connecticut during Friday's evening rush hour, sending 60 people to the hospital, including five with critical injuries, Gov. Dannel Malloy said.
- Bombs in Iraq targeting Sunnis kill at least 76Bombs have struck Sunni areas in Baghdad and surrounding areas, killing at least 76 people in the deadliest day in Iraq in more than eight months, officials said, as a spike in violence has raised fears the country could be on the path to a new round of sectarian bloodshed.
- Rescuers dig to free 23 trapped Indonesian minersRescuers were digging for a fourth day Friday trying to reach 23 workers trapped in a caved-in tunnel at a giant U.S.-owned gold and copper mine in Indonesia.
- Afghan legislators block law protecting women
- Hollande signs gay marriage billPresident Francois Hollande signs into law a controversial bill making France the ninth in Europe, and 14th globally, to legalise gay marriage.
- N Korea 'fires short-range missiles'North Korea has fired three short-range missiles as part of an apparent routine test-launch, South Korea says.
- Saudi woman reaches Everest summitA 25-year-old Saudi woman makes history by reaching the summit of the world's highest mountain.
- Kerry urges Nigeria army 'restraint'The US warns Nigeria's army against human rights violations as it pursues a campaign against Islamist militants in the north-east.
- Mental health 'bible' update dueAn update to one of the most important manuals in mental health - known as the bible of psychiatry - is to be published later on Saturday.
- Hollande signs gay marriage bill
- been bz but not too bz to do my online volunteer work!Heading says it all. Here’s the last four Q&A’s I’ve done at Allexperts.com, where I volunteer in several categories. I love volunteering. It’s a great way to stay on top of a wide variety of issues and also to see what real people are concerned about (instead of just academics or New Agey publishers). Paranormal […]
- tulipstulips, a photo by earthpages on Flickr. This pic was one of a series taken last weekend at Edwards Gardens, Toronto. It’s a nice park, full of newlyweds getting wedding pics, etc. I used another pic from the same series for my blog banner.
- Interesting Katy Perry version of Head Over Heels (classic 80s tune by Tears for Fears)
- Well, I took it back…After testing out the Casio (see below) it went back to the shop for a full refund. I feel sorry for people living in countries where you can’t do that. Nothing worse than getting stuck with something you’re not happy with. Speaking of not being happy, I just came across this Woody Allen interview from […]
- been bz but not too bz to do my online volunteer work!
Earthpages.org & Earthpages.ca copyright © Michael W. Clark 2013. All rights reserved.