Sometimes things like government documents, news accounts and scientific investigative reports don’t always convey the deeper potential of forward-leaning research into human perception and awareness, as well as other interesting phenomena.
For example, the open-source files on Project STAR GATE provide plenty of educational information about research into extrasensory perception (ESP), anomalous cognition, remote viewing and transcendent warfare.
Much of this material seems quite helpful. And, it seems to be associated with several other types of anomalous, unconventional and leading-edge topics.
ESP research with dolphins seems particularly fascinating. Other studies indicated that humans might be able to perceive across time. Actually, there are several other aspects of “integrative perception,” “complementary cognition” and “transcendent power” that appear to open up new potential for many people around the world.
Yet, when we see these kinds of approaches in real-life practice, they may take many forms. While many modern researchers try to use scientific methods, other examples follow another path. They may be rooted in ancient understanding.
In my novel Mission Into Light, published in 2001, elderly Navajo and former U.S. Marine Corps “Code Talker” Joe Bear is thinking about his association with the Joint Reconnaissance Study Group, a 10-person joint-service military and civilian team based in San Diego. The son of Joe’s former World War II buddy is now an Air Force colonel and commanding officer of the group.
Follow this link to the author’s original blog post, with an excerpt from Mission Into Light, Chapter 10, called “Navajo Intel.” » http://tvtranscend.blogspot.com/2011/04/insight-understanding-not-always-found.html
- Phoenix-area Indian lands are down-to-Earth site for UFO conference (epages.wordpress.com)
- Member of Original 29 Code Talkers Dies in U.S. (foxnews.com)
- Member of original 29 Code Talkers dies in Ariz. (cbsnews.com)
- Official ET Disclosure? — “NSA Document Admits ET Contact” By Kevin W. Smith (ufodigest.com)
- Lloyd Oliver, one of the original Navajo code-talkers from Camp Pendleton, dies at 88 (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- NSA Release Interesting for What It Doesn’t Find (stevebeckow.com)
- Only one of the original 29 Code Talkers left (oldstersview.wordpress.com)
- Who are the code talkers of World War 2 (wiki.answers.com)
- Navajo Code Talkers honored ()
- Your Perception of Gravity Is All Relative, Study Finds (livescience.com)