by: Dee Gibson
If you truly want to be a person of influence you first have to embrace evolution. Wisdom will always let you know that fighting change is definitely a losing battle so it is imperative that you move towards being a more evolved enlightened human being. One of the great principle of life is stated this way; “Freedom and happiness are found in the flexibility and ease with which we move through change.”
If you truly want to transition or transform from someone who moves through life unconsciously to a person who becomes the wealthy individual who’s completely aware of and completely at ease with all things around him or her then you must embrace change. It doesn’t matter at all where you are from or what you’ve done in the past, you’re never trapped in any circumstance, relationship, cycle, or situation unless you say and/or believe you are. It’s always better to take each and everyday and treat it just as it is; a new day with new opportunities to do what’s right.
If you’re at a point in your life where you realize you’re going in the wrong direction which means you’re producing the wrong results then simply in most cases do the opposite of what you’re doing right now. Trust me this will make a world of difference and you’ll almost see small and/or big result quickly. I know this is easier said then done but when you add courage and persistent practice to your constant thought pattern that’s saying “it’s time to make the necessary changes” then I’m absolutely sure you’ll make great progress in living a more happy and fulfilled life.
About The Author
I’m a man that loves to empower everyone on how to become better. The author invites you to visit: http://www.imperfectchristians.com
Article Source: http://www.articlecity.com/articles/religion/article_1313.shtml
- Authenticity – Why people arent themselves and what that costs them (epages.wordpress.com)
- In The Buffed Zone (epages.wordpress.com)
- Love, Kindness and Compassion. My Spirituality and my Sins. (zeitgeistmusings.wordpress.com)
- The Top 10 Causes of Enlightenment And how to transcend any experience of suffering… By Jafree Ozwald (evolutionarymystic.wordpress.com)
- Embracing Your Individual Path (joyofspa.com)
- Happy Life (socyberty.com)
- ‘The great prize in life is work worth doing’ (amvaishnav.wordpress.com)
- Retention of Semen=Enlightenment? (amangoinghisownway2112.wordpress.com)
- Disability, Chronic Illness, and Spirituality (epages.wordpress.com)