Title: Walking Between Worlds Belonging to None
Genre: Supernatural / Paranormal
Production Company: Reality Films
Written and produced by Steve Mitchell, Walking Between Worlds Belonging to None tells the story of Jason, a British man who claims to have been repeatedly taken by extraterrestrials (ETs) during childhood.
Jason says he doesn’t use the term “abducted” to describe his unusual experiences because once he got past the fear factor he simply wanted to learn from his encounters.
This attitudinal shift, he says, opened a door that enhanced his appreciation of not only ETs but of life itself. In fact, what makes Jason’s account fascinating is his complete willingness to discuss the entire ET phenomenon in an open-minded but balanced way.
Jason offers insights and alternative opinions not found in the vast majority of ET literature, TV documentaries and DVDs.
Topics range from psi and healing abilities, the meaning of life, the variety of alleged ET species, and the possibility of top secret government UFO projects within the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defence (MOD).
To add to the overall credibility of his account, Jason’s mother is interviewed. Here we find an intelligent woman who has explored all possibilities as to her son’s remarkable experiences and abilities, coming to the conclusion that “he’s telling the truth.”
This video is a must see for anyone wishing to enrich their understanding of the mysterious yet increasingly sought after notion that we are not alone.
- DVD Review – Nick Pope: The Man Who Left the MOD (mclark.wordpress.com)
- Need to Read: ‘UFO hot-spot’ prompts comparison with Bermuda Triangle, documents reveal (walesonline.co.uk)
- Review – Reality UFO Series Volume 2 (DVD) (epages.wordpress.com)
- Reality of working on UK’s ‘X-Files’ – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- DVD Review – Hamish Miller on The Parallel Community (epages.wordpress.com)
- MOD classified documents: Secret military probe UFO abduction claim (sott.net)
- Ministry of Defence reveals UFO files (itv.com)