Most developed cities have internet or WiFi in their public libraries, but there are limits to what you can do with a library connection.
- Expanding Internet access: Broadband boost planned for S.A. libraries (kens5.com)
- ALA Equitable Access to Electronic Content: Public Libraries: A Lifeline to Technology Resources (districtdispatch.org)
- The Future of Libraries (wnyc.org)
- Libraries adapt to new media environment (sj-r.com)
- Rapid City Public Libraries Offer Digital Magazines (rcpldigitalpressroom.wordpress.com)