A Near Death Experience (NDE) is a personal experience reported by those who have been revived after being clinically dead or, alternately, by those who have approached the point of death.
Religious and non-religious persons, alike, have reported NDEs.
Although specific details differ, a large number of reports from so-called developed nations could be summarized as follows:
• A person leaves the body and watches a medical team trying to revive them
• A glorious, warm light appears at the end of a tunnel as if a portal to another dimension has opened
• If the deceased person enters the portal, the light grows larger and they are suffused with a profound sense of belonging and love
• Others report being greeted by departed friends, loved ones or spiritual beings
• Individuals are often told (or sense) they must return to their bodies to do more work on Earth
Where Do We Go When We “Die?” Signs That Consciousness Remains After Death Are Increasing (collective-evolution.com)
The unquestionable, compassionate God that needs to be served (vanguardngr.com)